Tuesday 1 November 2016

HALLOWEEN 2016 GOOGLE DOODLE

Dear Readers,

I had a go at this fun little browser game that was on Google's homepage during Halloween. At first I thought it was a nice little cartoon with cute characters, but it's a game too! You play as a kitty wizard who has to wave its wand in specific patterns to stop the ghosts from getting too close. From the looks of things, there are five levels of play. I played with a mouse cursor, but it looks like it was probably made with touchscreens in mind too.

This was fun and cute! Some ghosts were slow, some were fast, some needed to have multiple patterns drawn for them to be defeated. There were bosses too. I played until the third level, where the game froze on me. I had a score of 25,830.

After Halloween, it looks like it might be accessible through this link:

https://www.google.com/doodles/halloween-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment