Thursday 5 January 2023

259 xenoblade - entering the high entia tomb as melia

Dear Readers,

Now we had to go see Melia at her ritual at the High Entia tomb.

I had a check to see the quests and it looked like we could still do them. Hooray!

We warped to the High Entia Tomb and a cutscene played where Alvis and I talked about our powers to see the future. Mine were different from his. He talked a little bit about the Monado, which was more powerful and storied than we imagined. It was passed down through generations and eventually it made its way to the Homs and now it's for me. He said it was up to me to discover how to use it. We entered the tomb.

The scene shifted to a masked Melia. I was playing as her now too. As her, I verified myself with the system here and it let me proceed with the ritual.

Scene shift to the group again in the same room some time later. Alvis talked about the security system here. Reyn unwittingly pressed the button and the floor disappeared, making everyone fall down a huge hole! Oh no!

After this, the scene shifted to Melia again. It was time to fight as her.

No comments:

Post a Comment