Wednesday 11 January 2023

265 xenoblade - yes there are quests to do with the high entia tomb

Dear Readers,

We explored more of the room. It was made up of bridges and climbing parts on walls to reach other ledges that had items on them. We explored them.

It was very slow doing this and very boring but we got some items. No idea if they'll be good or not but we collected them anyway because what if we missed out on something? Now I'm bored and annoyed.

One of the ledges had a doorway and another corridor. I wasn't going to as I wanted to explore the room first, but I went down there and defeated two enemies, one of which dropped something that was for an actual quest. I didn't spot it before because it's in the Eryth Sea section of the quest list, which is different from the Alcamoth section. Urgh.

I'm starting to feel overwhelmed and bored again so I'm going to finish this blog post right here. I'll explore more of that room from before and this corridor too.

No comments:

Post a Comment