Friday 6 January 2023

260 xenoblade - melia's ritual

Dear Readers,

I was now playing as Melia in the High Entia tomb, undertaking my trial for the throne.

The music here was gentle and futuristic and mysterious, fitting with the area nicely.

I got a tutorial about Fighting with Melia Alone. It suggested firing elementals and inflicting sleep when facing groups of enemies. This has a fresh feeling to it.

I fought a single robot first, then a couple of robots. It was easy enough to get used to playing as Melia. I had to summon elementals first as Arts, then use them with the central command to attack.

The trials were pretty easy. I was then congratulated by a machine replicating my ancestor, who explained some things, but not in a way I could fully understand. He granted me the seal to rule the High Entia and told me I was probably the last.

I didn't know what he meant. All of a sudden someone showed up! It was someone named Tyrea, here to cause trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment