Tuesday 24 January 2023

278 xenoblade - thinking twice about visiting melia in her villa

Dear Readers,

I decided to just go see Melia. Whatever to the quests lol.

We followed the path to Melia's villa. She was happy to see us. She revealed that she was half Homs, half High Entia and that the Emperor takes two wives as a tradition. Kinda weird but whatever. She has a nice garden here alright which is nice for her as she cannot be seen in public without her mask. That's all their tradition here.

Melia then invited us for a banquet. We said yes of course, especially Reyn.

Just then I got a vision that implied the Emperor was going to get hurt by Mechon at Prison Island. I was about to tell Melia my vision when the city got attacked by Mechon!

Dang it anyway... I decided to reset and do some quests in case I can't do them anymore after this scene. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment