Sunday 22 January 2023

276 xenoblade - my big meeting with sorean

Dear Readers,

I went to the audience chamber alone. I had a big meeting with Sorean.

Sorean said the Bionis will revive and when it does, all life on it will perish, including us. He said the Mechon's attack set everything in motion and the ether is affected and then the Bionis will awaken. Sounds serious.

We discussed the Mechon's attack and I told him we were out to get revenge for what they did to us. I asked him for access to Prison Island and told him about my visions.

He said he'd consider it, which means not now. I said I'd respect that decision. He then asked me to be Melia's friend as a father's request. Of course I will! She'll be a good member of the team.

So all this stuff will end in the Bionis waking up? Sounds catastrophic...

The scene shifted to what sounds like the Mechon discussing plans. They know that I have reached Eryth Sea and they ordered another attack.

More scenes came after this but the story save point came up so I'll end this post and continue next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment