Thursday 30 June 2016

5 ONE THOUSAND LIES - LUCE'S REQUIREMENTS

Dear Readers,

Luce drove us in the stolen car out into the street, endangering many lives. All in the name of trust and requirements and justice. When we got pulled over by the police, she made me swap seats with her and put me into another embarrassing situation. (Ciarán may not be the nicest character but at least he has friends of similar niceness to keep him on his toes!)

Later on we went to my secret place where I go to be alone and write. We have a tender moment where we talk about my writing and about Luce's drawing. It's kind of a cosy place here, this abandoned canteen area. Then we go into a big story, I think it's one I've written. It's about a wolf and a clown and a jester and about how the wolf wanted to chase the sun. It's nice and readable enough. I'd like to see some of Luce's drawings though.

No comments:

Post a Comment