Friday 29 April 2016

26 Final Fantasy Explorers - More Eidolon Pairs Online With Nova, Joe and Terra

Dear Readers,

I was too tired to play last time, but this time I was ready to go! I joined Joe EL250 White Mage, Nova EL159 Samurai and Terra EL124 Dragoon. I was EL107 Monk.

I started with my 3DS charger plugged in as the light was red.

Quest 1: "Two Paths: Lightning and Flame"

We had a very nice battle with the Phoenix and teleported back to take on Ramuh. I got revived along with someone else and this double revive was nicely timed!

After this, Terra stopped playing for the evening.

Quest 2: "Garden of Decay, Tidal Caves"

Joe was getting a snack and told us to continue, so Nova and I went ahead with this quest on our own. It was pretty tough without him but we managed it!

Leviathan was quite a toughie and we had to revive one another, but Nova got in there with an encase at the end. Woo!

We didn't spend much time fighting monsters along the way to the eidolons, but we did take some materials while running past the monsters. It's not a bad strategy sometimes and can be fun in itself too! I like doing the Counter move if I get attacked by anyone while running.

I ran ahead to take on Dryad but I didn't have a chance without Nova. We defeated her eventually.

Quest 3: "Demon's Whisper, Wolf's Howl"

Hoo boy. I had the worst luck with this one and disconnects on a previous session, so I was a bit nervous about it. That Fenrir was unbelievably tough and we kept dropping like flies. After so much trouble, I finally encased that hound dog.

We had ample time so Diabolos was quite manageable too.

After this, Joe took a screenshot of the three of us standing by each other in Libertas and tweeted it out! Memories!

For some weird reason, the photo op put me offline, but I was able to connect again no bother.

Quest 4: "Mighty Blades Have No Foes"

Well this started off embarrassing! I ran ahead into where Odin was and when the others arrived, I was already KO'd flat out on the ground. That freaking Zantetsuken move he has!

Quest 5: "Two Seas, a Forked Path to Hell"

I'm slightly more familiar with Leviathan's attacks now and can Counter most of them. Very handy move to have. We beat Ifrit handily and it felt like our team was very powerful :)

Leviathan was defeated just as its Tsunami was coming right for us. Nova got washed back but Joe and I took shelter on either side of the area to avoid it. I was the first to run down to the beach and get at the spoils! We all get our own share but it was fun to race anyway! :)

Quest 6: "A Clash with Great Might"

Joe wanted to encase Okami er... I mean Amaterasu(dang it Joe, now you've got me saying it) so I stepped back when its HP was low enough. One of the others encased her.

We then went on to kick Bahamut butt and that was our session!

No comments:

Post a Comment