Thursday 14 April 2016

3 Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Sonic & Tails Run Part 2

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about the rest of the session I had with this game as Sonic and Tails. At this point I had 5 of the Super Emeralds and needed another two, starting from Sandopolis Zone. I usually dread this zone, but I managed to obtain the last two in the first act. Yay! Good ending guaranteed! To think I was on the verge of giving up after failing so much on Mushroom Hill!

For the rest of the session I didn't use Hyper Sonic that much, as I kept losing rings from being hit. Everything seemed to go wrong when facing Dr. Robotnik at the end of Lava Reef Zone.

In the Death Egg Zone, there's this boss shaped like a ball where you have to make its spiky little wheelie things hit it by using the gravity. I didn't know this before, but you can spin dash into these spiky things to toss them back at the boss. It took a lot longer before just timing it with gravity swaps!

In the Doomsday Zone I kept dying as well so I decided to take my time and collect a good amount of rings. I even got 100 for an extra life at one stage!

Anyway I beat the game with the best ending and that was that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment