Saturday 17 September 2022

149 xenoblade - purging the telethia's soul read

Dear Readers,

We took on the Telethia again and lost. It wasn't a complete waste of time because we gathered something we needed along the way for a quest.

What I gathered from the fight was that none of my hits were landing, so I sought to deal with that.

Whenever it did its "Soul Read" move, I used the Purge Monado Art to get rid of it. This meant that I needed to have it available, so I spared on using the other Monado Arts.

The battle was still very hard though and it felt like we weren't making much damage to it.

A cutscene set off at one point where we were stuck with not knowing what to do as it was regenerating. Melia suggested cutting our losses but I insisted on fighting on, making an impassioned speech with anime music about avenging those dearest to you. I said I'd distract it while everyone else attacked with all they had.

The fight continued and I wasn't exactly sure what to do. We lost again.

It's some progress but there's a bit more sussing this fight out to do if we're gonna win.

We also got stomped a couple of times by the LV90+ Deinos whenever we had to trek back here. One of those annoyances we had to deal with! We had to make sure they were facing different directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment