Friday 12 May 2017

40 epic dumpster bear - 4-1 my ruined home

Dear Readers,

Level 4-1 is called "Home Sweet Dumpster", my old home before it got ruined by the evil corporation!

No puzzle stages in this world... Maybe the evil corporation destroyed them all?

It's a sad sight. Grey, smouldering landscape and burnt out trees. No sign of life, apart from the enemies. The alligators and drones are back too.

The music is a dramatic background noise that suits the post-apocalyptic scene. there's even a choir adding to the effect. The bass line is serious and seriously good!

First red salmon coin is to the left of where you start, beyond a wall. You have to use the sliding ramps to launch yourself over it. Mind the buzz saw though! One hit and you're gone! It helps to use the flat platform to the right of the slides to gain some momentum.

I missed the slides actually :) they were great fun and I'm glad they're back!

Very satisfying to see the first drone being taken out by the alligator too :)

The second red coin can be collected by simply running off the platform before it.

After a while, you can see a pipeline in the background and another drone in the form of a big creepy crawly.

The third red coin is on a high platform but it's easily reached by gaining momentum on the two ramps before it. If you miss it the first time, it's easy to jump back over there to try again, which is nice.

Only got 86 points on the target on my first try. Had to exit the game and go back in because sound was only coming the left speaker again too.

On my second attempt I bounced and missed the target entirely :( took ages to get back through the level without dying! Stupid swinging axes!

My third... I just fell off the platform and landed way off the target again! Gah!

At least I got to listen to more of the cool bass line again :) I would listen to that on its own!

My fourth attempt I finally nailed the 100 points :) woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment