Thursday 4 May 2017

6 altered beast - finally made it to the fifth round!

Dear Readers,

Since last time I've been having lots of trouble on the third round and couldn't get past for a long time. Then I finally did and passed the fourth round too!

It's that third round boss... Just trying to get used to its pattern and everything. I'm not sure how I did it the first time, but I've been having lots of trouble since. I adopted a strategy of being watchful of projectiles and only Sonic jump attacking when the head is lowered. I managed to defeat it after a while.

With the third round mastered a little more, I got to see the fourth round lots more during subsequent play sessions. I got to face the boss too! It's a tricky enemy that flies around, unleashing little enemies and firing out balls of flames. The upward attack is the best move to use against it but it has to be timed perfectly or else you get hurt during it. I failed a lot but I eventually did scrape it past this boss!

The fifth round had lots of intimidating looking humanoid goats and unicorns that leap around in a fighting sparring stance. They're no pushovers either! I didn't last long here! At least I managed to make it the furthest yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment