Monday 1 May 2017

2 puyo puyo tetris - marathon tetris 218,014 points

Dear Readers,

This game had a great demo and encouraged me to go ahead and buy a physical copy of the game! The game loads super fast and you can select regular 1 player Marathon Tetris from the title screen and jump right in to a game! That's the way to do it :)

Puyo Puyo still intimidates me, so I went straight for Marathon Tetris. It's got the traditional music Korobeiniki, or Type-A if you like and you gotta clear a whole bunch of lines by yourself, not competing with anyone.

I was playing as Ringo, a girl who likes to use mathematical exclamations when she clears lines. I played non stop for 12m13.38s and cleared 151 lines, earning me a score of 218,014 when I completed the Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment