Wednesday 31 May 2017

3 arms - almost giving up due to a mario kart-like blooper thing :(

Dear Readers,

I was fit to give up on this game entirely when I found out there's a part where gunk sprays over the screen and obscures the view :( Other than that, here are some other highs and lows of the global testpunch!

I eventually won one volleyball match. I was very sympathetic to my opponent though. Their 5 flops on the ground as well as the replay of the last flop looked too painful for me to enjoy.

At one point when goop sprayed on the in-game camera lens, I switched the game off for 20 minutes, ready to just give up on it. It reminded me of the ink Blooper from Mario Kart, which I absolutely loathe and is one of the main reasons I don't play Mario Kart anymore. I really hope it isn't a mainstay.

After calming down I went back into the game to play another while. Lost most matches but won a few. I'm nowhere near close enough to being a competent fighter in this game! It's gonna be tricky for beginners very quickly.

I didn't get goop covering the screen again after that, so I assume it's at least something you can avoid, unlike in Mario Kart.

I hope the single-player mode is robust. I'd probably play that more than any other mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment