Wednesday 24 May 2017

51 epic dumpster bear - 5-a pushy puzzle

Dear Readers,

Puzzle stages are back! Yay! I wonder why they were missing from the last world? Maybe the evil corporation doesn't like puzzles so they got rid of them.

In these stages I've got the pushy blocks that launch me into the foreground, but now I control them! Feels powerful! But misuse can lead me to almost smash into the screen.

First red salmon coin can be seen easily and just takes a wall jump to collect it.

Found the second red coin directly above the first! Had to climb the blocks bit by bit. Kind of like in Pullblox a.k.a. Pushmo, except I don't have the draining labour of pushing the blocks myself. Just a tap of the screen!

Found the third red coin in a similar way on a structure ahead of this.

Just like Pullblox, the block puzzles are satisfying! Simpler and easier to move too.

No comments:

Post a Comment