Thursday 18 May 2017

45 epic dumpster bear - 4-5 axing too much

Dear Readers,

Level 4-5 is known as "Bear Bombs". Nice comeback for power ups in this world :)

The first red salmon coin can be reached by run jumping on to the first axe platform and beyond. It's a big gap but it's doable.

The second red coin: You'll come across a stack of two rocks. Don't blow them up and instead use them to jump across to the axe platform and keep climbing to collect it.

The secret exit is after the checkpoint. Blow up the rock on the platform and jump up there to reach this portal that leads to level 4-Y.

The third red coin is beyond a bunch of platforms that each have a rock on them and with axes swinging overhead. If you break all the rocks, you won't be able to reach the platform with the coin, but you can chance bouncing on the owl on the other side to gain enough height to reach.

Got 95 points on the first shot at the target.

On going through the stage again, I found that if I didn't break those blocks on the way to the third red coin, I would've had a much more difficult time with those swinging axes. I'm thankful for that bouncy headed owl!

Got 71 points on my second attempt :(

95 points on my third attempt! :)

I also sussed those third red coin axes in between tries. You gotta take it slow but it's doable!

100 points on fourth attempt! Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment