Thursday 25 May 2017

52 - epic dumpster bear - 5-3 you're not allowed to say "balls" on miiverse

Dear Readers,

Level 5-3 is known as "Temple Dive". It's a tower style climbing stage. I wonder if it takes place in a really big pagoda?

The first red salmon coin can be collected by ducking under the buzz saw when the platforms move that way.

It's not the safest place dealing with those winged skulls! Getting them to swoop so you can stomp them is a good strategy.

The second red coin comes along after the initial climb and can be collected with a quick wall jump.

Another big dive into a sandy landing comes along! It's been a while since I've seen one of these :)

The third red coin took some well timed snazzy wall jumping because there were two spiky balls nearby.

I saw a winged skull get taken out by one of the spiky balls! Yay! :)

Got 71 points on the target. The bumpers aren't too bad but the target itself changed direction as I was aiming for it! Gah!

Goodness me. It is so satisfying to see the horrifying skull wing things get swatted by the spiky balls as if they were mere flies! I posted about this on Miiverse, but I wasn't allowed to say "balls", so I said "ball" instead.

Got 71 points on the second attempt too. Argh.

95 points on third attempt.

16 points on fourth attempt :( stupid bumper!

100 points in fifth! Yeaaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment