Wednesday 3 August 2022

104 xenoblade - ewan's love quest

Dear Readers,

We spoke to Juju and increased the level of housing to 1. This made a dramatic effect on the area with new buildings and stairs and everything. Some new people moved in too. I wasn't sure what to do to increase the general level of the colony to 1 so I just picked this. I was going for the gem man's quest.

New NPCs talked about Fossil Monkeys and streetlights. A bit to go yet.

I spoke to Anna about love and she said it was about when you give someone a present. Hmm...

I spoke to Satata about love and he kept quiet about his loves but advised to follow your heart and have no regrets because lonely old people were lonely for a reason. Interesting.

I relayed all this advice back to Ewan and he was thankful. He then decided to use this new confidence to woo Matryona!

No comments:

Post a Comment