Saturday 13 August 2022

114 xenoblade - reconstructing colony 6 to level 1

Dear Readers,

I decided to set reconstruct everything in Colony 6 to level 1. I needed an Aqua Nebula drop to do it though. They come out at night and they take a while to defeat, even at our high level. We went out and got it.

We talked to Juju and reconstructed everything to level 1. Doing this brought back the street lights as a bonus. I also got an Ultra Small Reactor as a present! Woo!

We warped all the way back to Colony 9 and gave the gem man his contraption. He made it into a Mobile Furnace and gave it to us to make gems whenever we wanted. He added that it would be nice if we still paid him a visit to say hi. Aw. Sure thing!

I walked around Colony 6 a bit and it didn't change all that much except for 1 shopkeeper. That gem crafting anywhere will come in handy though.

I looked at the requirements for level 2. I couldn't fulfill any of them right now. I will later.

No comments:

Post a Comment