Tuesday 16 August 2022

117 xenoblade - climbing the sororal statues

Dear Readers,

A staircase appeared before us along with a lift of some kind. It didn't work however.

I said let's find somewhere we can climb up. It was kind of weird though. When I looked at the ancient insignia it said it appeared to be sealed. This puzzle wasn't over yet.

We explored the platform more and found a climbable vine conveniently growing inside a groove in the wall. There wasn't one on the other side when we checked there.

We climbed to the top and found the last wool rock for Bokoko.

The climb continued with many interesting paths and gaps to get past. There was a really strong flying enemy around too that we had to avoid.

When we got to the top, I asked Dunban if I could use the Monado a bit longer, as it was his sword. He laughed and told me the sword was mine and I was more skilled at using it than he ever was. He had a new sword to work with and was happy with that. He told me to believe in myself as a Hom and never give up against the metal monsters.

A warp point was set here so we went back to Bokoko at the merchant camp and gave him all the stuff he needed. This warp point was also where the lift would come to if it was working. Maybe we'll get it to work later.

No comments:

Post a Comment