Sunday 6 March 2016

2 Fantasy Zone - Sussing The First Stage

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about some intel I've gathered while playing the first level. I had to buy a lot of extra ships while trying to learn what I was up against!

There are 6 bases on the first stage and each of them take 16 shots with the normal weapon or 4 of the bombs. The normal enemies aren't too difficult to deal with.

The boss is this big block of wood that spews bullets at me. If I go to close to it, the bullets bounce back off the wall behind. It's tricky to dodge at times so it's worth having some kind of speed power up. The weak spot is its open mouth.

They heavy bombs are great and can instantly destroy bases, but I can only afford so many of them. Not sure what the best strategy for this stage is yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment