Wednesday 9 March 2016

4 Fantasy Zone - Sussing La Dune(Planet of Sand) Round 3, Using Some In-Game Terminology

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about intel I've gathered while playing the third stage, or Round 3 as the game calls it. I guess I should use the terminology the game and instruction manual uses. The instruction manual I have is just for the AtGames portable, so it doesn't go into too much detail on much of anything besides controls and general description. I found a scan of the original release's instruction manual on segaretro.org though. That's a great and very useful website! :)

The spiral enemies I saw on Round 2 or Tabas(Planet of Fire) are called C-Souls. On La Dune, the most troublesome enemies I find are the Goro, which are these groups of three balls that move in an upward/downward pattern on the screen. They stay onscreen when you move left or right, so they're tricky to deal with. The 7 Way Shot is handy for them.

6 Bases here too.

The boss here has all these tiny nasty laser cannons. It's best to take them all out in one hit with a heavy bomb! It might take a second one, depending on your aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment