Monday 30 May 2016

2 CHICHI MIKO!! - THEME SONG, TAKEN BY TOUKA

Dear Readers,

Today I'll continue from where I left off. Touka wasn't quite finished with me yet. Not at all in fact. I spent a lot longer in the altar room with her that night until she really finished me off. Exhausted, We bid one another good night and I went back to Renka in our futon. She looked beautiful there when she greeted me. I snuggled up into her arm and we both went to sleep for the night.

After this, a theme song played! The whole thing was set up and edited to be an anime intro. It has vocals and is well edited, but has no animation apart from these edit effects. The tune is the same as the title screen one. Pretty feel good stuff :)

The next day, Touka called a serious meeting. She was picking a candidate to be the next Milk Priestess and wanted me to help. I have a role in this since I'm in the family line and I also have a key role in the candidate's breast training. Wow what a job! It was here that I had choices. I could choose between Renka, Rinka and Momoka or say I couldn't decide. I didn't know what to pick; I loved all the characters, so I chose that I couldn't decide.

With this choice it lead to me getting a bit of my own training from Touka! The others left the altar room and this training included sex with her. It was another lovely looking scene. What really got me the most was her telling me how much she loved me towards the end and me saying the same back to her. It was beautiful :)

I thought the scene was over but... nope! Now she wanted to do it again, but with her on top this time! OMG this game keeps on giving! I decided to save here though and play again another time. Ahhhh, bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment