Tuesday 10 May 2016

29 Final Fantasy Explorers - Alexander Night, Gathering Materials For The Deus Ex Machina, Online With Joe And Nova

 Dear Readers,

It's Alexander night! I was looking for some materials, namely the Sacrosanct Network and the Inviolable Panel and both are drops from Alexander. I wanted some to craft the Deus Ex Machina, which is the strongest knuckle weapon for me as a Monk right now.

At this stage Joe was EL272 White Mage, Nova was EL164 Samurai and I was EL111 Monk. They were very kind to go on so many Alexander quests with me!

Quest 1: "Guardian of the Sacred Tree"

The first Alexander quest. I thought we'd start with this one. I didn't know anything about how to get these parts and the notebook just says "Obtained by destroying Alexander components". I followed Joe's advice on attacking Alexander's machine arms until they break, where they might drop a golden orb. The drops I was looking for are supposed to show up as golden orbs.

Joe said this may not be a high enough level of a quest for the drops I was looking for, which are "Rarity 3" in the materials list. Sure enough, there were no drops I wanted.

Also, Joe got disconnected the moment Alexander's attack launched us both into the air! Powerful stuff!

Quest 2: "Sacred Citadel"

I tried choosing a 5 star level Alexander quest this time. Nova joined. No drops once again.

Quest 3: "Lawless Judge"

It's nice that this one takes place just outside the gate of Libertas. We were able to face the aberrant Alexander straight away instead of having to run through twisted hallways of enemies.

This time I managed to get a Sacrosanct Network! Yay! I needed another so I chose the quest again.

Quest 4: "Lawless Judge"

Second go at this! The aberrant form of Alexander is the only way to get a Sacrosanct Network Joe said.. I didn't get any this time though.

Quest 5: "Lawless Judge"

Third time! At least doing three of these filled up my aberrant Alexander subquest quota and this time I got the last Sacrosanct Network I needed! Yay!

Quest 6: "Battle for Holy Ground"

All I needed now was 1 Inviolable Panel, so I chose a different regular Alexander quest for us. Thank you Joe and Nova for being so patient! Got no drop this time and had to plug in the 3DS charger. We faced Fenrir this time too and got triple KO'd at one stage.

Quest 7: "Battle for Holy Ground"

Second try! This time in drops, I got every inviolable thing except for the panel. We got triple KO'd again but it was my fault with the 1,000 Needles surge I did, which backfired on all of us!

Nova reckons this game has a desire sensor and didn't drop the Inviolable Panel because it was what I wanted! A game that does "keep away" with the player huh? How annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment