Monday 24 April 2017

1 puyo puyo tetris demo - seeeeegaaaa! tetris!

Dear Readers,

I tried the demo for Puyo Puyo Tetris. Every time you finish a session, it goes back to the opening logos, where the characters take turns saying "SEGA!" and "Tetris!". I like this a lot :)

The game itself though? Really challenging!

I only tried the Tetris portion so far against a single opponent. I played against various characters though and with different backgrounds and music. I recognised some of the music, one track of which was from Columns on Master System during Flash mode and it also plays in the Mega Drive version of Tetris. Of course, it's also got its own version of the Puyo Puyo theme and the standard Tetris tune as well.

Most of the time I lost badly. This game is pretty hard! I found that I lost slightly less when turning my character's handicap all the way down to sweet.

The demo has lots more to offer than what little I've tried. I quite like it and it plays at 60 frames per second too! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment