Tuesday 11 April 2017

25 epic dumpster bear - 2-d snow puzzle four

Dear Readers,

Been a small while! About a month or so. Level 2-D is Snow Puzzle Four and costs 75 salmon coins to open up.

This level is mainly made up of sliding platforms that disappear after a while.

First red salmon coin is straightforward. Just leap on the blue pillar and enjoy a leisurely ride up to collect it!

So yeah... it's been a while since I played this. It's snowy in the background. Winter weather in real life has been slowly going away and coming back and away again over the past month. Nearly finished this world in the game, so it's kind of timely!

I still like the graphics of this game. The blue skies are very pretty and happy :)

Whoa... I got killed on some weird glitch where the platform disappeared against the ground, yet I got crushed (I assume) for some weird reason.

The second red coin is straightforward too, just on top of a high red platform you have to use anyway.

I died again while trying to get the third red coin, where you have to use a timed wall jump and some tricky platform sliding skill to pull it off.

In fact, I died several times here. The worst thing about it is that it's near the end of the level!

I finally got the third coin though! What I did was stand on the platform below and made the red pillar go down; then I made the blue platform go just before taking control of Dumpster Bear; then I jumped onto the red pillar and continued the momentum to jump and collect the coin; then I immediately wall jumped up onto the blue platform and off again to safety.

Whew! Pretty tough challenge to jump right back into!

No comments:

Post a Comment