Saturday 22 April 2017

1 sonic the hedgehog 2 - collecting some emeralds

Dear Readers,

First time writing about the sequel! I thought I'd play and collect as many chaos emeralds as I could in the short time I had for this session.

Emerald Hill Zone is great for exploring. Those robot monkeys are absolutely deadly though because I can't suss when they're going to throw a deadly coconut or whatever it is they throw.

The nice thing about going into the special stages is that the rings all come back in the regular stage! That means you can keep getting 50 of the same rings in order to collect three emeralds on the first stage. That's how many of those star check points I found anyway.

On the second stage, for some reason, one of the markers that was above another was already activated. Not sure why.

I couldn't find any markers in the first stage of Chemical Plant Zone. Not sure if there are any.

I managed to get three emeralds in this session. That fourth stage I kept failing over and over again!

Aquatic Ruin Zone was pretty tough to explore! The robots that look like Grounder from the old Sonic cartoon kept bursting through the walls to surprise me and knock all my rings out! Those Robotnik dart traps are tricky too. Exploring in the water is dangerous and slow too. Also, sometimes I don't know what is or isn't a platform because of overgrowth of foliage. Maybe it'll be better to skip trying to get emeralds here? I decided it for this session anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment