Wednesday 5 April 2017

2 luigi's mansion 2 - ghostly disconnects, online co-op with mop it up and ninsage

Dear Readers,

I played another session of ghost busting with Mop it up and NinSage and had some hiccups with the online connection.

During our first session I got disconnected. While I waited for them to finish, I had a look in the vault. I only have one gold badge by my name, so I hadn't the gems collected in the single-player story mode yet. I ought to do it at some point. Luckily it was a five floor session so I didn't have too long to wait.

When I got back in action, I got stuck in a rug on the way to collect a red coin, so I couldn't get the bonus item thing going. I also disconnected this time. Gah.

In the next session I got disconnected yet again! However, it was much further this time so that's something.

Finally I was able to stay connected in the following session after that! At one point Mop it up thanked me for spreading a curse that inverts controls. It was an accident, okay! NinSage got all the bonus items in this session. Lucky!

NinSage said this game has everything he loves including Luigi and online co-op. Mop it up and I have been trying to get him to play for ages, so we're glad he finally gets to play now :) He had to leave to do some work, so we carried on without him.

We did Surprise mode, 5 floors, normal. I stayed connected but was still kinda clumsy, getting stuck in rugs and not finding any polterpuppers. I got stuck inside the purple ghosts as well. We beat it :)

Next we tried Rush mode, 5 floors, Hard as I hadn't set a time record for it. We had some pretty bad luck with collecting red coins! For three floors in a row we failed to collect them all! Ah well. We completed this one too with a time of 9 minutes.

2 comments: