Saturday 1 April 2017

4 terraria - fishy rainy day creatures, online multiplayer with mop it up

Dear Readers,

No jokes today sorry, just talking about another online play session I had with Mop it up in Terraria.

With more and more people moving in, I decided to build another floor. Our house was starting to look like a tower now!

Mop it up wanted to find some accessories to get some new abilities. I wasn't sure what this was about at the time.

I met some zombies wearing rain jackets and hats! I guess even they don't wanna get wet. They might catch their "death" (their "undeath"?)

Building in the rain isn't bad when it's a video game that doesn't carry consequences. Mop it up also gave me some builder potions so that meant I could build the back wall quicker. Yay :)

First it was the weird goldfish that walked around, now it was flying fish! Very fishy indeed! (ok there's a joke for today :) )

Llewellyn the travelling merchant ocasionally visited. Our tower home was really taking off now.

Almost immediately after I built the new rooms, Isis The Dryad moved in. What an unfortunate first name she has...

That night, there was another blood moon. Lots of monster fighting and it was becoming a bit like a tower defence game at this stage!

Mop it up gave me a rain hat. It'll come in handy!

I was worried about leaving the house unguarded now in case there was another blood moon. However Mop it up explained something pretty useful:

Rocket: I feel like I can't leave the base for too long in case enemies try to take over...
Mop it up: Enemies only appear where we are Rocket.
Mop it up: The house is ironically safer when no one is there.

Very handy information! It's kinda strange but if it works, that's good for exploration!

I accidentally turned on PVP at one point. The menu icons were a bit close to each other! I turned it back off then.

I found some mining potions while exploring and tried them out. Much speedier mining now!

Mop it up gave me some more life crystals. Very kind :)

This session's exploring was mostly about filling in parts of my map; mostly caves that weren't too deep for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment