Monday 3 April 2017

5 terraria - filling more of the local map, online multiplayer with mop it up

Dear Readers,

Mop it up wanted to find more goodies and I needed to manage inventory. Busy times in NinTerraria!

Mop it up gave me a sweet Platinum Broadsword at one point. Very kind and quite a nice weapon.

I went exploring to fill more of the map, particularly the underground part directly beneath our house. I found the odd treasure like lesser healing potion and some rope.

Mop it up then gave me the sweet Hermes Boots, which gave me dashing powers similar to Link's Pegasus Boots in Zelda 3 and 4. Gave me another life crystal too. Now I had over 10 hearts! I now had a blue star next to them as well, which has something to do with my "mana" I was told. Might start using magic weapons soon.

I fell too far and died at one stage too. Ah well.

Mop it up gave me some cool silver armour as well and several more life crystals. Nice boost in stats!

While exploring I found some stone I couldn't mine. It turned out to be demonite and I'd need a stronger pickaxe to harvest it. I mined some platinum and amethyst at least.

Mop it up talked about other fun stuff to do in future, like finding double jump equipment, fighting another boss and probably more goodies after said boss is defeated. Fun times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment