Tuesday 25 April 2017

2 super bomberman r - 1.3 update with 60fps, further update wishlist

Dear Readers,

I updated and tried out this game again. Great improvements yes, but I'd like even more!

While it's true the game runs in 60fps, the story mode still stutters when you're in a stage with enemies. I'd like to see it done smoother. The multi-player ran smoothly when I played with 7 other CPU opponents and that is of course important, but I want the story mode consistently smooth as well!

Another update I'd like to see is a fixed camera for the story mode similar to the one the battle mode has. The non-fixed nature of it isn't the best and could do with an option to make it fixed.

Finally I'm very pleased to see Konami character designs coming in an announced update! Vic Viper, Simon Belmont and Pyramid Head! Very amusing to see and I'll look forward to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment