Sunday 6 August 2017

26 kirby planet robobot - 4-6 versus mecha knight

Dear Readers,

Susie appears again! This time she's being all sweet but then sics Meta Knight... er... I mean Mecha Knight on me.

Meta Knight is very prone to fight for the bad guys and often it's just to give Kirby a challenge. This time he's being mechanised into a cyborg to fight me. Susie's sweet and eerie and cruel manner is pretty cool. She sings the company anthem which is set to the main theme for the game which was also pretty cool. Then she leaves for Mecha Knight to fight me.

I used the Jet ability to face him. I used lots of charged up attacks and also grabbing stars to lob back at him. This is a pretty good strategy to use against him and I eventually won.

Onward to Area 5, Rhythm Route!

No comments:

Post a Comment