Saturday 19 August 2017

48 final fantasy explorers - ramuhsing online co-op with joseph and nova

Dear Readers,

At this point Joseph was EL 336 White Mage, Nova was EL 192 Samurai and I was EL 144 Monk.

Quest 1: "Purging The Sins Of Mankind"

7 star, aberrant Amaterasu. Nova was looking to get the Shot Affinity from Crystal Surges. We found that it came from Supersnipe so we got it when that came up :)

Quest 2: "He Who Slices All"

7 star, aberrant Odin. This time Nova was looking for Rear Strike, which gives Back Attack. I was looking to finally complete the 800 Resonance subquest I had in my list for the longest time. We got the Back Attack, but only got into the 700s for Resonance sadly. Ah well. At least now I know to use the Burst Of Resonance surge :)

Quest 3: "Blustery Boltstorm"

7 star, aberrant Ramuh. This time Nova was looking for the Stealth surge. We didn't get it or the 800 Resonance I was looking for but we did well otherwise. Ramuh was in the area we spawned so it was short and sweet and Ramuhsing :)

Joe left so I just did some crafting subquests I hadn't done yet. I started with Ensanguined Shield and Wind Spear. Had loads of materials so I had no problem crafting them. More crafting subquests unlocked as a result.

Then it was Starsong Robes and Dream Gown. Made them both no problem.

Then it was Shinobi Bow and Lamia Harp. Had enough materials for them as well.

Finally it was Sunlight and Sylvan Staff. I had enough materials for Sunlight but not for Sylvan Staff.

Next time it's hunting for materials :)

No comments:

Post a Comment