Saturday 3 September 2016

11 ONE THOUSAND LIES - CLAIRE'S CONFESSION

Dear Readers,

I found myself splashing in the pool with a laughing, smiling Luce, her face flushed with joy and happiness. She looked really pretty, but I couldn't enjoy her company as I couldn't swim and was about to drown. I had to get out. It was a pity too, as she was opening up about quitting basketball and spending time with me doing her drawing.

Soon afterwards, I left this, my own party in a low key way.

On the way home in the dark I was being followed. It turned out to be Claire, who followed me from the party. She wrapped her arms around me and confessed her love for me. Oh my gosh... what a lovely scene!

The next day at school, Ziva was giving out to me about leaving my birthday party early. Being CiarĂ¡n, I ignored her and continued with Ausse on his "ideal woman" challenge. This time it was monster girls. It was the same problem where I couldn't get him to be turned off by a single type of female. In hindsight, monster girls may not have been a good direction to take this discussion. They're popular enough nowadays!

Ziva excused herself, saying she was going to meet someone, which was surprising to us.

Later on I was with Luce. We talked about Ziva and soon, we spotted her walking along with Diniz. We decided to follow them... It wasn't just Luce and me, but Ausse and Claire were in on the following as well.

We followed them to the arcade. It had the same lovely fresh music that the mall had when I was there at first. You know, like Sonic The Hedgehog going shopping for a fun event or something.

The bartender appeared. He was scary and very familiar. In no time at all we figured out he was the policeman from the other day, or at least a twin of his. Luce even brought it up, but the bartender seemed to become even scarier, though in a polite way. We all ordered our drinks nervously. What the heck was I doing ordering a whiskey? Claire ordered pineapple juice and ended up pouring it into my drink. I tried to dodge paying but eventually I had to cough up for all of us.

Ziva and Diniz found us and our snooping was for naught. It wasn't a big deal after all. They weren't up to anything other than organising graduation festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment