Tuesday 20 September 2016

18 FINAL FANTASY - EARTHGIFT SHRINE ATTEMPT FAILED

Dear Readers,

With Lich defeated, we decided to head to the Earthgift Shrine which opened up as a result. The dwarf there recommended against going inside. We should've listened to him.

On entering the door, we found ourselves in a big endless looking desert with no way back out! The trees seemed to be making patterns of arrows, so we followed them. Soon, we found a staircase.

Some time later, after fighting some new enemies and finding some treasures, we got into some kind of purple forest. There were so many enemies to fight here. Some of them were onscreen and you had to talk to these guards that were in the way before battling them.

There was so much to face at once that I ran out of time on my commute and I had to switch the game off without saving. I didn't know what to do because there was no obvious exit. I decided to face this area later. Instead I moved on and sailed to the southern port of Elfheim. I've still got the eastern part of this continent to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment