Tuesday 10 January 2017

20 MINECRAFT WII U EDITION - SINCE WHEN DID DIDDY KONG WEAR PANTS?, ONLINE MULTIPLAYER WITH MOP IT UP

Dear Readers,

Christmas was over now, so Mop it up and I played my world with the Mario 64 texture pack again. I tried the Diddy Kong costume. Hoo ha hee!

Mop it up wanted the world seed so I gave it out. If you would like it it's "-1547489411750144034".

The signs still said "Censored", even though I fixed some of them. Other players don't see the change. Weird update quirk.

Mop it up: Put some pants on. :P
Rocket: Since when did Diddy Kong wear pants? :P
(I wasn't wearing armour leggings at that point. I put some on soon afterwards)

At night, one or two of the villagers were running around in circles, not knowing what to do. Kinda funny to watch them.

I explored Chris' place. He had built this sweet balcony out the other side of the mountain with a great view of the woods beyond.

Rocket: Huh. Didn't know about this sweet balcony Chris has out the back of the mountain.
Mop it up: I wouldn't trust it...
Rocket: lol like the veranda at the start of Paper Mario 64? :)
Mop it up: Sure

Mop it up said they'd fix some glitches after the holiday break. I hope so... I wanna heal some villagers again. I really miss the fast railway system too.

In the meantime I made a boat. They work differently in this update. There are oars and more than one person can get in a boat at once. I went to the water near the Mooshroom biome to try it out. It moves nicely enough in the water.

Mop it up mined lots of iron and a bit of gold as well.

Things livened up when Mop it up made some music blocks and lined them out by the pen. We played on them like that giant piano scene in Big (and of course, The Simpsons!)

Mop it up: You're off key!
Rocket: Me right now: http://youtube.com/watch?v=OGLz93PSsoc
(Short clip of Homer playing Rock Around The Clock badly)
Mop it up: Sounds about right, hee hee.
Mop it up: Aw, you broke it.
Rocket: Just like Homer lol

I was thinking of growing cocoa beans but we didn't have jungle wood. Ah well. Maybe next time I can get some and start a little cocoa bean farm.

While I was distracted, disaster struck among the villagers... They have this habit of going into the pen and during the night, a zombie got in and killed a few of them... whoops...

Rocket: May have had a teensy weensy zombie apocalypse...
Rocket: a zombie got into the pen with the villagers whoops...
Mop it up: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Rocket: sorry :(

Oh well... Hopefully I can get back to curing villagers someday. In any case, it'll be fun to set up a cocoa bean farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment