Monday 2 January 2017

3 SUPER COLUMNS - ENDLESS EASY 0 SCORE: 69,095

Dear Readers,

I played this game one day while waiting for a bus, but stopped when a friendly dog came looking for attention. He was trying to get me to put in a good word for him to another dog that was in heat. This is about stacking columns though, not dogs.

Didn't play the story mode this time, though I have since learned that there are extra mechanics like using powerups! For now I just played the endless mode on easy at level 0.

Those fiery blocks are pretty cool and if you stack them a certain way, they clear the entire screen of gems! I had that happen a few times and it was pretty nice! I'm still not that sure what other special blocks do though. I also can barely process that I can rotate columns sideways in this game; it's just not something I'm used to!

Eventually the game got faster until I couldn't concentrate enough to do drops anymore and then it got so fast I couldn't work out any long term strategies and eventually got a game over. It's a bit annoying that the game goes back to the SEGA logo and title screen instead of the menu. Ah well.

My score was 69,095 and I lasted 12 minutes and 19 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment