Saturday 28 January 2017

20 FINAL FANTASY II - BIG GUY IN DEIST CAVE, WYVERN EGG

Dear Readers,

We got the pendant, but I wanted to explore more of this dungeon, so we went deeper.

We got quite far and crossed a bridge along the way. Eventually we got to a row of doors, one of which lead to a path with a big dude at the end of it. I didn't feel that confident about facing it, so we teleported out.

After healing, we went back to Deist Castle. We were now able to speak to the wyvern thanks to the pendant. Unfortunately, it was poisoned so badly it was going to die soon. It gave us its egg to place in the water at the bottom of Deist Cave before slumping down on the ground. Noooo! Dang you empire!

When we spoke to it again, it perked up and replied! I thought it was dead! Reminds me of that scene in Kung Pow where Master Tang says "I only did this *slump* That doesn't mean a person is dead!". I should've heeded his words! :)

Anyway, I'm guessing we have to face that big guy we saw in the cave after all. For the wyverns!

No comments:

Post a Comment