Monday 17 July 2017

1 monopoly - mega drive version

Dear Readers,

I decided to try out the Mega Drive version of Monopoly. It's not too bad a version of the game, though I prefer the Game Boy Color version.

You can speed the game up a little bit, but not everything is skippable. Thankfully, the animations don't slow down the game itself too badly. I kinda wish I had the option to look at assets instead of going to the trading menu to see who has what.

I set up a 2-player game against computer player Amanda. I started off quite badly and got locked in jail twice! Not the best thing to happen!

However, I did manage to get monopolies in two sections and she got it in one. She never really got enough money to buy houses though. I had to mortgage too at one stage but quickly recovered.

I spent the rest of the game building houses and a hotel, then buying all the railways. She landed on my developed squares too often and eventually went bankrupt. I won with a score just shy of $10,000. Hooray :)

No comments:

Post a Comment