Wednesday 5 July 2017

19 super mario maker - nintendo fun club #001 by joseph

Course ID: 6D98-0000-01C7-AFAD

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about this Mario 3 airship stage by my friend Joseph.

Breezy but still challenging and fun! More than some of the actual Mario 3 airship stages in fact.

Like the stages in that game, I prioritised staying up on high ground as much as possible. It paid off at the start and I got a nice little bell chime. However, right around the clown car part I got stuck at a wall and died. Backfired!

I went back and got in the clown car, flying through the corridor with all the Bob-ombs. It was fun to see them blow up and clear the way. Then I had to leave the car and face some Hammer Bros. There was another corridor full of blocks I had to turn into coins with a P Switch and pass through before they could turn back. Shortly after that it was the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment