Saturday 15 July 2017

5 kirby planet robobot - 1-5 versus clanky woods and returning to obtain 1-1's rare sticker

Dear Readers,

Time to take on the first boss! Yes it's Whispy Woods again but this time it's a mechanised version, Clanky Woods!

There were three forms. The first was just facing it side on. With the Doctor ability I just kept lobbing pills at it.

Then the second form, which turned the boss arena into a circle, like I've seen in many Sonic DS games. Lobbed even more pills at it.

The third and last form was when it made parts of the ground rise to form two walls on either side of me and shooting missiles. I avoided them and knocked back its green metal foliage to finish it off.

On defeating the boss, it made one of the big UFO's legs become damaged and unlocked the second Area, Resolution Road.

No stickers from the boss, but I did go back to do the first level again to try and beat the Clanky Woods there that chases you. I eventually did manage it after being awkwardly cornered and I just kept attacking it using the Doctor ability. It dropped the rare sticker I was looking for :)

I collected more new stickers here as well as the rare one:

Pitch from Kirby's Dream Land 3
Star Rod Kirby from Kirby's Adventure - the rare sticker for level 1-1!
Turn from Kirby Air Ride

That brings my sticker total up to 41.

No comments:

Post a Comment