Thursday 20 July 2017

9 kirby planet robobot - 2-3 new poison ability

Dear Readers,

It's another giant screw building like in the last area. I guess every area has these. It's still kinda funny how it's introduced all dramatic, then plays happy bouncy Kirby music :)

Nicely introduced with the Wheel ability as well. I don't have to manually control to witness the spectacle of the building again.

The rare sticker is to the far end of the first long horizontal section, beyond some blocks.

In this stage there are these orbs that spin around dangerously between foreground and background. Worth taking time with them.

I quite like that I can just drive through the lasers without any harm at all :)

After some time there's a mini-boss named Miasmoros and defeating it gives me another new ability, Poison! The stuff I spit out is all purple and nasty so it's a weird contrast to how Kirby's face still remains so cute.

Heart, Spade, Diamond and chest logos displayed on a screen and I had to remember them in order to reach the treasure, which was the first Code Cube.

The next Code Cube I found while punching big forklifts with the mech suit. Feels pretty cool to do this :)

The last Code Cube was within one of those dangerous orb cyper sphere things. Just had to pull a switch to obtain it.

Maybe the Waddle Dees have jobs in these places, which allows them to buy cars?

No comments:

Post a Comment