Wednesday 12 July 2017

2 kirby planet robobot - first stickers and second level

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about the second level and list the first stickers of my collection.

Here are my first stickers I obtained from the first two levels and from using Play Coins:

Kirby Gear from Kirby Planet Robobot
King Dedede Gear from Kirby Planet Robobot
Robobot Armour Gear from Kirby Planet Robobot

These gear designs are quite nice :)

Comic Book Kirby from Kirby Planet Robobot - some cool pop art of Kirby kicking.
King Dedede Medal from Kirby Planet Robobot - he would have an award named after himself!

"Iron" from Kirby Planet Robobot
"Go" from Kirby Planet Robobot

These are some kind of logo artwork. Not sure where in the game they're from yet.

"Sea" Kanji from Kirby Planet Robobot
"Mirror" Kanji from Kirby Planet Robobot

Actual Kanji for these words.

Number 1 from Kirby Planet Robobot
Number 2 from Kirby Planet Robobot
Number 4 from Kirby Planet Robobot
Number 5 from Kirby Planet Robobot
Number 9 from Kirby Planet Robobot

Just popart logos for these numbers. Maybe part of a countdown?

Masher from Kirby's Dream Land 2 - Yeah I remember this thing with the big spiky ball. It's not here in its sprite form.

Tac from Kirby's Fun Pak - The enemy that steals your abilities and helper. I like that they kept the original localised title intact :) they're usually quite good to do this.

Rick Block from Kirby's Star Stacker - I never played this game
Tick-Tock Jr. from Kirby's Star Stacker - Was this an enemy or a time-keeper I wonder...

Blinkbat from Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble - This game never came out here :(

Swimming Kirby from Kirby: Nightmare In Dream Land
Squeaker from Kirby: Mouse Attack
Guarding Kirby from Kirby Super Star Ultra - I like the shine effect that's coming off him here :)
Double Kirby from Kirby Mass Attack - I need to play this game more.
Melon from Kirby Mass Attack

Ultra Sword from Kirby's Adventure Wii - rare sticker from the second level! Still haven't found the one in the first level though... I liked these big spectacle moves from that game but I prefer the Hypernova :)

Hypernova from Kirby: Triple Deluxe - I love this ability! Made me smile lots of times when my stomach became a black hole that sucked up everything! I'd love it if this game still had it but it's probably just for the Dreamstalk.

Deluxe Logo from Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe - Just a decorative logo that says "Deluxe"

27 stickers so far!

As for the second level, I finally got to try out the Robobot mech suit thingy! It's pretty cool and it can absorb its own version of the abilities. I can then decorate it with stickers. Not sure if they do anything else besides that though. Got all three Code Cubes as well.

Not sure how I'm gonna get the rare sticker from the first level. Maybe something will come up later.

Second level also played a remix of the Green Greens theme.

Operating elevators is kinda cool with the mech suit thing. Same with the part where you're moving platforms around.

Got a bomb ability which lets me deploy walking bombs. It reminds me of the chicken robot from Mega Man 5.

The rare sticker itself was behind one of those logs you cut away with the mech suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment