Wednesday 28 April 2021

10 the starship damrey - finding ar-6 and large

Dear Readers,

That chem-tank explosion cleared the debris so much that there wasn't a trace of it left! The path was now open and lead to Elevator R. I took it to 1F and accessed some new corridors.

I looked around and saw the ghost girl again! She was just standing there.

I decided to go back and look at Dr. Mei Ling's profile. It stated she was the smartest person on board and she may have had feelings for another crew member named Nick. The person writing it said it was inevitable for love to bloom on such long missions and they turned a blind eye to it as long as it was kept private and in moderation. It was probably the captain writing this.

Anyway, back to the ghost girl. She stood on the corner of the only way forward in the corridor. I approached and she walked away. When I reached the corner, she was nowhere to be seen. Then I heard her chortle, which made my blood run cold. Then it was silence again. Brr...

This corridor had the door to the Sample Storage room. Other than that, it lead to another corridor. I unlocked the sample storage and went inside.

The first thing I came across was the space leech to exterminate. Even though I've exterminated so many of them, their creaky sound still makes me feel uneasy, especially now after meeting that ghost girl again.

I found AR-6 here. I was able to push it but not pull it. Its battery was depleted but it seemed to have a functional arm.

Pushing AR-6 made a new path. I took it and around the crates I found another dead crewmate in a space suit. I scanned their head and identified them as Large, a technician and the Warp Navigator. I found claw marks on their suit, indicating a fight. I checked Large's pockets expecting to find his I.D. but it wasn't in them! How did he enter the room without it?

I went back out into the corridor and continued into the next, making the path almost a full circle on the 1F map.

I looked up Large's profile, now unlocked in the archive, even though I didn't have his I.D. It said he lacked basic interpersonal skills, which wasn't on purpose but Abdul actually punched him once. Not a good thing. It's strange how his I.D. card is here in the archive with his number and everything but I couldn't find it in the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment