Saturday 10 April 2021

50 bugs vs. tanks! - the grand wasp finale!

Dear Readers,

CO-OP mission 3-5 was titled Sky Queen: Finale.

Colonel Diekmann dramatically announced the beginning of the Wasp War. He wanted us to lure the queen out of the nest and engage her in battle while the main forces dealt with the nest itself. He gave an apology to our unit for what we'd gone though and encouraged us to go for the final push!

He's a pretty good leader and says such nice leader-y things!

It was another fight similar to the others in the Sky Queen saga. It may have been a little harder but it wasn't that noticeable. The wasp attacked, bees attacked, and we got rid of all of them eventually with just a little under half our HP intact. For completing it we earned 243 points and a C rank.

New tank:

Soviet T-26 - A tank licensed from the British and was one of the most successful designs of the 30s. It has a manned gun on the top and a good run stat.

There's just one more tank to collect. I can get that from defeating the really hard mantis CO-OP mission but I don't know if it's possible to do solo. I also heard that a tank unlocks if you link this to one of the other Guild series games. There's just one blank left in the list so I don't know what'll happen.

There's just one space left in the bug list as well, definitely for that stronger mantis.

That was the last CO-OP mission entirely. I wonder what I'll do now? Try to defeat the mantis again? Earn as many medals as I can? I'll see.

I definitely want to do the linking thing at some point. I want to play Starship Damrey and that unlockable might have something good.

I enjoyed this game and I found the CO-OP missions kinda weird how they started off really hard and got easier after the mantis, but they were fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment