Thursday 29 April 2021

11 the starship damrey - finding ar-5 and upgrading the light

Dear Readers,

I came back to the game after quitting and found myself in the Sample Storage Room again. It didn't save when I went back to the corridor.

However, I spotted something in the darkness. It was Large's ID card! I scanned it and now had access to the warpdrive room.

Not sure how I missed it before, but I also thought that the room went around in a loop. It didn't. I think it must've been a different time of day with different lighting conditions. Also, this game has clunky tank movement in the dark! It's alright though, as it doesn't require arcade precision action at all.

After I found Large's ID I continued through the corridors until I got to the room with Generator R. Inside I exterminated a space leech that was lurking next to the control panel. I figure I couldn't hear it making noise with the noise of the generators in here.

I also found AR-5 in here. Everything about it was non-operational and depleted. It had a Low Light Option enabled though. I was able to upgrade my light unit by exchanging with it.

I went back out to the corridor and found another one of those vent switches. I was able to use it now. The corridor continued to where I found that robot that was blocking the way. I pushed the vent switch and these two bars went into the robot's head and pulled it up into the vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment