Wednesday 14 April 2021

54 bugs vs. tanks! - working on mantids

Dear Readers,

Now to aim for the defeating 10 mantids medal. I think this'll give me good practice.

There are like only two other mantis missions so I'll need to do these a lot. I've already got an S rank on the regular mantis mission so I'll try to improve the A rank I got on the marshy mantis mission.

Well, I failed on the first attempt, but on the second I went in speedily and defeated the regular mantis for 502 points and an S rank! Woo!

After this I just took on the regular mantis battle and fought aggressively. I earned 547 points and an S rank as well, though I didn't need to improve my rank here.

I felt slightly emboldened, so I took a look at the big mantis boss again and it still destroyed me within seconds. Comparing the two, this unbeatable one is much bigger and can spawn almost on top of you, swinging at you before the message to start disappears.

Currently I have at least 4 mantids defeated. I may have more but I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment