Tuesday 13 April 2021

53 bugs vs. tanks! - earning the spider medal

Dear Readers,

To sum it up, the other medals could be categorised as follows:

  • Involving StreetPass or other players
  • Beating 10 of each boss or boss-like enemy
  • Minimum ranks of S or A in the missions
The exception to these is the one for defeating 1000 bugs.

Every one of these involves a lot of repeat plays or something I can't really do without other people. There is no counter that tells me how many bugs I've defeated either. I do know I have over 500 bugs defeated since there's a medal for that.

I'm gonna hunt down garden spiders first.

I tried 3-4, but that was a rescue mission that didn't involve killing the spider. It didn't even have a health bar. I did defeat it though, but that didn't do anything special. I still had to rescue the other tanks.

580 points and an S rank I earned on the first spider boss confrontation mission, improving the score on that one.

The medal requirements involved garden spiders so I skipped the one with the Steppe Spider on its own. 

I went straight for the Spider Bros mission and earned 501 points and an improved S rank. Yay!

After this I just kept repeating the first garden spider boss mission. It got a little tedious, so I played it again and again with different equipment. High power and high defence is still the best strategy against this.

New medal:

Spider - Eventually I got the medal, though I was starting to wonder if I was doing things right. It just took beating the spider over and over until I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment