Saturday 17 April 2021

57 bugs vs. tanks! - defeating 1000 bugs and earning all a-ranks

Dear Readers,

With all the boss medals earned, I set out to earn the 1000 bug medal and the A and S rank medals in the main missions.

It felt very satisfying to redo and speed through the early missions with advanced equipment! Earning S ranks all over the place too. We got the 1000 bug medal pretty quickly as well!

I had to repeat the mission where you run out of ammo, but it was a very minor setback. I zoomed through a little cylinder to escape from desert meanies.

I tore through the missions as far as mission 6. I'll continue more next time.

New medals:

Bug Legend - for exterminating 1000 bugs. I got this fairly quickly when I started sweeping through all the missions. Bug numbers kept going up and up!

Silver Cross - for clearing all the missions with rank A or better. This happened around missions 5 or 6. Nice to get some progress!

Just one more possible medal to collect solo!

No comments:

Post a Comment