Sunday 18 April 2021

58 bugs vs. tanks! - earning the gold cross and my final solo mission

Dear Readers,

New medal:

Gold Cross - for achieving the S rank in all the single-player missions!

I resumed from From mission 6 all the way to the very last missions where I needed an S rank. Most of these were rescue missions involving Kremmel. Some of them I had to do a few times because I either wasn't finishing them fast enough or my bug kill score was too low to add up for an S rank. Most of the other ones I tore through, earning S ranks easily.

The rest of the medals mostly involve CO-OP play, but I just find that huge mantis boss impossible to defeat on my own. I'm definitely not going to get a good rank on any of those missions solo, so I'm going to call it quits here with this game.

Maybe I'll meet someone else who has the game and we can play together. I'm not sure though, as this game wasn't really that popular. I couldn't find anyone doing videos or written guides for this game, so I'm going to assume many people skipped out on it. I'll keep the data on my 3DS for now, but it's time to move on. I'm going to start another game for the next post so thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment